FALCONS PLAN TO HOST WEDDING ON ICE
FALCONS PLANNING TO HOST HANNOUSH JEWELERS WEDDING ON ICE EVENT AT THE NEST
Springfield, MA – The Springfield Falcons, proud members of the American Hockey League, announced today that they are searching for a lucky couple who wants to get married on the ice before the Falcons home game on Saturday, November 28, 2009 presented by Hannoush Jewelers. The couple would receive the following at no cost:
Ceremony would take place on the ice before the Falcons game performed by Justice of the Peace Ruth Farnsworth.
- Wedding reception will be held in the Executive Perch overlooking the ice surface for 50 people with tickets to the game and food compliments of the Springfield Falcons.
- Hannoush Jewelers will be donating his and her wedding bands (valued up to $1,000).
- Deluxe Limousine will bring the lucky couple to center ice for their first dance during the first intermission.
- Formal Affair located in West Springfield will help provide tuxedoes for the groom, father of the groom, father of the bride, best man and ring bearer.
- Pearl Bridal Boutique located in Holyoke will provide the bridal dress (retail value of $1,200).
- Susan Wcislo Photography will provide photography, including a proof book with 150 photos (retail value of $1,500).
- McClelland’s Florist will be providing the bride’s bouquet and the on ice arrangements.
Individuals interested in having the chance to win this all-expense paid wedding at a Falcons game can contact Bill Bullock at the Falcons office by emailing email@example.com by September 15, 2009. Interested couples can also register to win by visiting Formal Affair located at 581 Westfield Street in West Springfield, by visiting Pearl Bridal Boutique located at One Open Square Way in Holyoke, or by checking out a Hannoush Jeweler location at www.hannoush.com.