FALCONS PREPARE FOR WEDDING ON ICE
FALCONS PLANNING TO HOST 3rd ANNUAL
HANNOUSH JEWELERS WEDDING ON ICE EVENT AT THE NEST
Springfield, MA – The Springfield Falcons, proud members of the American Hockey League, announced today the return of the Hannoush Jewelers Wedding on Ice and are searching for a lucky couple who want to get married on the ice before the Falcons home game on Friday, January 13, 2012. The couple would receive the following at no cost:
• Ceremony would take place on the ice before the Falcons game performed by Justice of the Peace Marianne Kornblum.
• Wedding reception will be held in the Executive Perch overlooking the ice surface for 50 people with tickets to the game.
• Hannoush Jewelers will be donating his and her wedding bands.
• Bridal Corner located in Chicopee will provide the bridal dress.
• Susan Wcislo Photography will provide photography, including a proof book with 150 photos.
• Langone's Florist and Greenhouse will be providing the bride's bouquet and the on ice arrangements.
• College Formal located in West Springfield will help provide tuxedo for the groom.
• De Ja Vous Hair & Nail Salon of Wilbraham will be doing the brides hair and makeup.